Town Farm Haunt Registration
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Registrations open on 10/13!
The Town Farm Haunt is Buxton Recreation's newest community event, created with physical distancing and Halloween fun in mind! Reserve a time slot for your family to walk along the transformed candle lit dirt trail, filled with skeletons, cemeteries, large spiders, and more! Costumes encouraged, face masks required for ages 2+!
This even takes place on Saturday, October 24th from 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM. The cost is $10 per family. Families who want to attend need to pre-register for a time slot. (3 families per time slot, who will walk the trail separately). Your time slot is confirmed when your payment is received. Walk-in's will not be allowed to participate.
Who can attend the Town Farm Haunt? Buxton residents and BCES families. All attendees must wear a face mask.
How do I reserve a time-slot for my family?
1. Sign in to your Buxton Recreation Account. (Don't have one? Head HERE!) Please register the paying adult to hold the spot.
2. Click on the "Town Farm Haunt Registration" below.
3. Please note the price per family on the next page. Click "Choose Option" to move forward.
4. Choose your time slot, making sure to click on "October 24" as the date.
5. Follow the prompts to check-out.
Four ways to make a payment:
1. Mail a check to the Buxton Recreation Department, 185 Portland Road, Buxton, Maine 04093
2. Call the Buxton Recreation Department to make a payment using a credit/debit card.
3. Stop by the Buxton Recreation Department at 174 Portland Road to pay with cash, check, or credit/debit card*.
4. Go to https://www.informe.org/payportonline to make an online payment*. For instructions on how to use the payment portal, please see Pay Portal Instructions.
*Please note that there is a 2.5% fee on all card payments.
Event attendees will park in the Town Farm Park satellite lot beside the main entrance. Please drive slowly in and out of the parking lot.
Please call the Buxton Recreation Department at 929-8381 with questions!