This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Come Join Buxton Recreation for our fun packed February and April vacation camps! Our camps include a chance to get out and get active and the opportunity for field trips! In the colder weather our out door activities include, sledding, snowman and igloo building. In the warmer weather we have access to four different playgrounds and the chance to go on nature walks. Whether being inside playing basket ball in the gym, or being outside swinging on the play ground; our staff has lots of activities planned to make sure your child has a memorable week at Buxton Rec's Vacation Camp!
Drop off is between 7:30am-8:45am and pick up is 3:00pm-5:00pm located at Buxton Center Elementry School. Please bring a lunch, 2-3 snacks, a water bottle, and come dressed for outdoor play! If the decision to cancel for the day or altered hours do to inclement weather, we will notify families as soon as possible. If your child has allergies, requires special accommodations, or may need medicine administered during the program, please fill out a Child Concern Form or our Medical Authorization Form.
• Monday 21st - NO CAMP, President's Day
• Tuesday 22nd - Sparks' Ark, a showing of live animals!
• Wednesday 23rd - Smitty's, Lunch will be provided during the movie!
• Thursday 24th - Winter Wonderland, Out door activities and competitions!
• Friday 25th - Cozy Day, Bring along your favorite stuffy and wear your cozy PJ's!
• Monday 18th - NO CAMP, Patriots' Day
• Tuesday 19th - Back to Nature, a day full of out door adventure's!
• Wednesday 20th - Pineland Farms!
• Thursday 21st - Urban Air, indoor trampoline park!
• Friday 22nd - Gone Camping, learning new camping crafts and hacks!
*As we get closer the schedule will be updated and or changed.
For any questions or concerns please contact Grace Bibber, Recreation Director at email@example.com
The Buxton Recreation Department reserves the right to change this schedule without notice to fit the needs of our campers, staff, and overall program. We may change the schedule due to weather, bus needs, camp conflicts or for any reason that will better accommodate the camp as a whole. We will not refund money due to changes in the schedule. For more information, please call the Buxton Recreation Department at 929-8381!
Additional Forms and Files: